Potential COVID19 Exposure At Ye Olde Pizza Pub Of Hamilton
The Madison County Health Department is warning the public of potential COVID-19 exposures at two local establishments in Hamilton and Erieville.
The county is asking anyone who visited the following places during these times to monitor themselves for symptoms of the virus:
1) The Ye Olde Pizza Pub located at 2528 NY-12B, in Hamilton
Time and Date of exposure: October 13th, 2020 between 4:00 PM and 7:30 PM
Symptom monitoring period: up to October 27, 2020
2) Erieville Country Store located at 2749-2795 Erieville Road in Erieville
Time and Date of exposure:
October 9th, 2020 between 2:00 PM and 8:30 PM
October 10th, 2020 between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM
October 11th, 2020 between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM
Symptom monitoring period: up to October 25, 2020
As of Friday October 16th 2020, There are currently 24 active COVID19 cases in Madison County. At this time, a total number of 17 deaths are reported. There is 546 total cases reported, and out of that, 505 have recovered. Thelatest numbers are reported on the county's website.
Remember, Madison County offers COVID-19 diagnostic tests at mobile testing sites in partnership with SUNY Upstate. To schedule an appointment, call (315) 464-2582. You can find more information online anytime.
Additional Resources In Madison County:
Here's the following additional resources currently available in Madison County:
1) Upstate University Hospital’s COVID-19 Triage Line: 315-464-3979. This 24-hour line is for Central New York residents to call if they have questions about COVID-19, are showing possible symptoms, or if they may have had exposure to someone diagnosed with a positive case of COVID-19.
2) Madison County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 315-366-2327
3) NYS Free Mental Health Hotline: 1-844-863-9314 (call for appointment)