Chickpea ‘Tuna’ Salad Sandwich
Let me tell you, this recipe cannot get ANY easier, unless you have someone else make it for you. This is good for 4-6 sandwiches, depending on how much Chickpea ‘Tuna’ you like to use. I also like to make them in small buns to make little Chickpea ‘Tuna’ Salad Sliders.
Doesn’t matter how you serve it, this recipe is so easy you will be well equipped to satisfy your hungry belly during any beach picnic or park picnic or road trip!
Serving Size: 4-6 Sandwiches
- 1 15oz Can of Chickpeas
- 1/3 Cup Dill Pickle, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Transfer to a large bowl and mash using a fork or masher. It's okay if there are still chunks of chickpeas.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the mashed chickpeas and mix until evenly combined.
- Serve in between your choice of bread! Lasts in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy your Chickpea 'Tuna' Salad Sandwich!