World’s Largest Yard Sale
- Chenango County Fairgrounds
- 168 E. Main St., Norwich, NY 13815 United States
Get ready for fall, clean your garage, attic and closets and turn it all into CASH!!!
Reserve your spot now at the World’s Largest Yard Sale on October 5 in Norwich from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. If you have stuff to sell … or want to get rid of things around the house…maybe you’re a crafter or own a home-based or small retail business and you’d like to make some extra money. The World’s Largest Yard Sale is the place to do it.
When you do a Garage or Yard Sale at home, you hope people will stop. But with thousands of dollars in advertising behind our Yard Sale, we can guarantee you shoppers! Come setup shop and sell whatever you have *: Household items, toys, games, furniture, clothes, jewelry, crafts, antiques or collectibles. Sell as much as you want because you get to keep all the money you make!
The World’s Largest Yard Sale is promoted on every radio station in the CNY Townsquare area, with On-Air & Online Commercials/Website/Facebook, Fliers, and Print Advertising! Call us today to reserve your space (607) 432-1030.
INDOOR: Each Space is 10’x10’ and comes with ONE 8’ Table. Load-in is the day before Friday, October 4 from 2-6pm, with more time to set-up the following day. Some spaces have electricity available for an extra fee. Spots are pre-assigned. Actual space shown on set-up day.
OUTDOOR: One 10’w x 20’d space outside on the fairgrounds. This space load-in is on Saturday morning, October 5th, 6-8:30AM. Outdoor regardless of weather. You must bring everything you need to operate your space. Additional Tables available for rent or bring your own. Spaces are assigned on first come, first served basis. You can leave 1 vehicle at your site within the footprint of your vendor space.
To Participate, reserve your space now or Download HERE (.pdf) & Return w/Payment or reserve your space online now.
World’s Largest Yard Sale / Townsquare Media, 34 Chestnut Street, Oneonta, NY 13820
Questions, Call Ryan (315) 272-2839 / email@example.com
or Billie at (607) 432-1030 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept Yard/Garage participants, Flea Market Vendors, Crafters, Home Based Companies, Small Retail Businesses. Home Businesses/Home-Based Companies are those who work from home, book parties, run own internet company, etc., such as Avon-Mary Kay-Pampered Chef-Home Interiors-Candle/Jewelry, etc.
- For Major Companies, Large Retail, Food & Beverage Vendors: CALL (315) 272-2839. You CANNOT use this form to participate. Participation must also be pre-approved by the Fairgrounds & Townsquare Media.
- All Spaces are 10’ X 10’, and include one 8’ Table with space.
- If booking more than 1-space, choose the appropriate number in the dropdown in your category for your total.
- You may bring additional tables/display racks/etc. of your own. We highly recommend a 10x10 tent both to clearly define your selling area.
- No spaces reserved without payment. If you stop into our offices, we accept check, money order, Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover and cash.
- All reservations must be made in ADVANCE! NO REFUNDS. NO SPACES rented Day of Event.
- Agreement is Non-Cancelable. Once payment is processed, confirmation letter + set-up will be sent back.
- **What CANNOT be sold: NO Tobacco, Firearms, Weapons, Alcohol, Suggestive or Provocative Items.**
- NO FOOD or Beverages can be sold at a Booth without prior approval by Townsquare Live Events. Contact Ryan at (315) 272-2839 directly.